SubjectRe: kernel 2.4.18 final : SET_PERSONALITY fix in rc4 mistake
Hmm good question..

Probably because the last list mails in my inbox are from feb 20th and
dont answer this question. Dont know why I didnt get the mail.. ill have
to check.

And I see from the website that we are continuing the 2.4 series so no
need to answer that.
But as I said.. whats up with 2.4.18 on the websites? if its fixed
could someone remove that update notice in the changelog ?

And Mr, Hahn should probably get out from under the neutrinos, he seems
a bit testy today.

My apologies to all for my redundancies.

Madhav

On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 13:24, Mark Hahn wrote:
> > Has a "good " version of 2.4.18 ( with the fix below added ) been put on
> > the kernel.org site? if not when can we expect it?
>
> why don't you actually read the mailing list, rather than just posting noise?

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Wagner Weber & Williams

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.092 / U:0.372 seconds]