Subjectlinux-zeta 0.1 release
Date

A quick note to tell anybody interested that zeta-0.1 is out.. It may be of
interest for those who are trying to understand the kernel internals, and
don't want to bother big kernel guys.

From the homepage, http://orzel.freehackers.org/zeta/ :
Porting linux to a new platform has always been one of my dreams. Nowadays,
almost all the platforms I can think of already run linux (or will soon). As
I don't have time to look for specs and/or be really useful for any port being
done, I've decided to create my own 'virtual' platform to port linux to. This
way, I'll be able to learn linux kernel internals without bothering any other
project.