    SubjectRe: Linux 2.5.3-dj2
    Hi everyone,

    hmm, the zisofs again. I think that's caused because the compress.o
    module gets included at a pretty late stage in the Makefile (
    fs/isofs/Makefile ) for linking. From what I've seen in other Makefiles,
    all modules that export symbols are linked into the target object first.
    Please query the lkml message list for a previous mail from me with
    subject "2.5.3-dj1: fast zisofs compile fix". It has a small patch for
    that particular Makefile that moves compress.o at the beginning of the
    link list if zisofs is included. Not sure this is the right way, but it

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:23    [W:0.020 / U:8.552 seconds]