SubjectRe: [DRIVER][RFC] SC1200 Watchdog driver
On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 09:48:23PM +0100, Christer Weinigel wrote:
> Francois Romieu wrote:
> > > I've gone through the drivers and tried to write down "established
> > > practice". I guess I'm too wordy as usual, but it should be a
> > > starting point. Please take a look at the attached file and if you or
> Implementations in the current drivers in the kernel tree:
>
> Here I have tried to summarize what the different drivers support and
> where they do strange things compared to the other drivers.

Christer,
Looks good. Have you checked out the 2.4.18pre trees? The
WDIOF_SETTIMEOUT flag is set for GETSTATUS in all of the drivers that
support WDIOC_GETTIMEOUT/WDIOC_SETTIMEOUT. There are 8 or 9 of them,
but this did not seem to reflected in your document.

Joel

--

"The one important thing i have learned over the years is the difference
between taking one's work seriously and taking one's self seriously. The

http://www.jlbec.org/
jlbec@evilplan.org

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.169 / U:0.256 seconds]