    SubjectRe: Disgusted with kbuild developers
    Thus spake Michael Elizabeth Chastain (
    > . A Microsoft engineer wrote scripts/Configure. For three years, I have
    > lived in fear that Microsoft would notice this fact and use it to attack
    > Linux through public relations channels or legal means. They haven't yet,
    > so I have been wrong so far.

    That is not something Microsoft could leverage.
    Actually, it is something Linux can leverage against Microsoft, because
    Microsoft keeps on telling people that using GPL is a nightmare because
    it forces all your intellectual property on the street for free. They
    proved that wrong themselves. That is quite a strong argument. It
    should be publicized, not buried. We should thank them publicly.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.022 / U:1.064 seconds]