SubjectRe: Disgusted with kbuild developers
"Eric S. Raymond" wrote:

> Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com>:
> > Impacting kernel developers' productivity and workflow because of this
> > is more of what I object to...
>
> I still don't get why you think CML2 is going to interfere with your
> workflow. Would you explain this to me, please?

(please read "CML2 feedback" message before this...)

Ideally in the future I can add and update a driver's makefile and
configuration information by patching drivers/net/netdriver.c and
drivers/net/netdriver.conf, and touch absolutely no other files.

Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik | "Why is it that attractive girls like you
Building 1024 | always seem to have a boyfriend?"