    SubjectThat Linux Guy <>,Re: Of Bundling, Dao and Cowardice
    On Sat, 16 Feb 2002, Alexander Viro wrote:

    > While we are at it, look what Rik is doing right now. He has
    > a huge patch pretty much rewriting (what a coincidence) VM. He had tried
    > to shove its previous incarnations into the tree whole-sale.

    Actually, Linus took it unexpectedly while I was away to
    Europe for conferences for 2 weeks. ;)

    I don't quite agree on the "more trouble" part either,
    in the end it is MUCH more trouble when a big blob of
    code gets integrated than when a series of small changes
    get applied one by one.

    regards,

    Rik
    --
    "Linux holds advantages over the single-vendor commercial OS"
    -- Microsoft's "Competing with Linux" document

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.022 / U:1.004 seconds]