    SubjectRe: cmd649 not working with 2 CPU box; what IDE card should I use?
    On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Nick Urbanik wrote:

    > Dear folks,
    >
    > I have tried cmd649 ATA pci cards; they work great with single CPU
    > kernels, not at all with SMP kernels. The SMP kernel just does not make
    > an entry in /proc/ide. Some details are in my post on 13 Feb, with
    > subject: cmd649 ok 1 cpu, 2 cpus, not working. I would appreciate any
    > pointers that may lead to getting them working.
    >
    > So if this is not a common problem, does _anyone_ use ATA cards with SMP
    > boxes? If so, which ones work? HPT?

    LOL, I had the same question asked to me by CMD and probed to them it
    works. Obviously you have not configured something correct :-/

    Andre Hedrick
    Linux Disk Certification Project Linux ATA Development

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.044 / U:29.676 seconds]