    SubjectRe: Disgusted with kbuild developers
    Jeff Garzik <> writes:
    > For an open source "guru", Eric, you sure seem to like to turn to
    > cronyism and secret meetings when the going gets tough.

    Yeah, you should have heard him four years or so ago suggesting that
    due to the ncurses license he would be able to deny Thomas Dickey
    ownership of his own code when Thomas (who had been doing all
    significant development on ncurses for a year or more) attempted to
    make his own release of ncurses (4.1, as I recall).

    Fortunately all parties agreed to the code being assigned to the FSF,
    getting ESR out owning a critical-path library.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.020 / U:4.760 seconds]