    SubjectRe: is KERNEL developement finished, yet ???
    On Thursday 05 December 2002 23:55, Frank van Maarseveen wrote:
    > It's incredible how narrow-minded established science sometimes is today
    > (and often has been past centuries). There is too much conservatism and
    > a general lack of imagination (though I must admit that no SF writer
    > could come up with something as bizarre as quantum mechanics, QED,
    > string theory and a few other things).
    > Software and more specific kernel development has quite a short history
    > compared to all of that. So, let's be humble and accept that what we
    > do today will most likely be considered a trivial joke when the next
    > century arrives.
    > You don't know what you do now know today.
    > Frank

    Hey Frank,

    Must admit, you really cracked me up buddy.

    FYI, I sent this mail around originally to get an idea of what are the open
    fields yet to be explored at kernel level for my post grad studies.
    My post grad studies start next year april, and i have to submit a project
    proposal by then.

    Unfortunately I don't think I'd be alive until next century either, but i'm
    sure many changes are to happen till then.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:0.019 / U:24.196 seconds]