    SubjectRe: nfsservctl documentation?

    Well you have the best documentation of all: the code itself. I did not
    find anything else other than the man page when trying to undestand it but
    the code was easy to follow.

    Juan

    |---------+---------------------------------->
    | | Shaya Potter |
    | | <spotter@cs.columbia.ed|
    | | u> |
    | | Sent by: |
    | | linux-kernel-owner@vger|
    | | .kernel.org |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | 12/29/02 09:30 PM |
    | | |
    |---------+---------------------------------->
    >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    | |
    | To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org |
    | cc: |
    | Subject: nfsservctl documentation? |
    | |

    is there any real documentation on this syscall anywhere? i.e. if one
    wanted to write a daemon that dynamically dealt with nfs exports
    (creating/removing/changing) this syscall would seem very appropriate
    (at least as I understand), but I can't find any documentation besides
    the skimpy man page on how to use it.

    am I not supposed to use it? :)

    thanks,

    shaya

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.024 / U:92.252 seconds]