    SubjectRe: bincancels in linux.kernel

    David> Spam is bad, but suppressing useful legitimate content
    David> because of unsophisticated spam-checking algorithms

    this is nothing to do with spam; that's not the only form of abuse that
    exists.

    Perhaps you also missed the point from my first message that a) I don't
    intentionally receive the linux.* groups and therefore had not previously
    needed to consider whether they were getting binaries and b) that I stopped
    as soon as this was drawn to my attention. (I did already have in place
    exemptions for all the generally-known binaries hierarchies.)

    --
    Andrew.