    SubjectRe: Dedicated kernel bug database
    --On Friday, December 20, 2002 10:35:27 AM +0000 Dave Jones <davej@codemonkey.org.uk> wrote:

    > If you want to add to a bug reported in bugzilla, forget email,
    > just _use the tool_.
    >
    > Dave

    Thanks Dave,

    My ultimate goal is to help stabilize 2.5 by getting
    more people using this kernel tracker thereby increasing the
    patches and testing on lkml ;)
    This thread has answered most my questions and I am
    going to write up what I have learned to add it to the
    documentation on the site. As with most things in Linux Kernel
    development, dont ask to do it, just write it. Expect some
    documentation soon...

    Hanna

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:0.024 / U:59.000 seconds]