    SubjectRe: Dedicated kernel bug database
    On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 17:52, Hanna Linder wrote:
    > --On Friday, December 20, 2002 09:09:31 AM -0600 Jon Tollefson <kniht@us.ibm.com> wrote:
    >
    > > There is also a link to it on the query page - the Components label.
    > > Basically its a link to
    > > http://bugzilla.kernel.org/describecomponents.cgi
    > > We could put a link to it on the main page or elsewhere too if that
    > > would be more convenient. It would be easy enough to write a page to
    > > show all the component owners in one shot too if desired.
    > >
    > > Jon
    >
    > Hi Jon,
    >
    > A link to this on the home page would be great. Also if you
    > could add the FAQ I wrote im sure people would appreciate it. Also
    > if you could add links back to the home page from the query page
    > that would be cool ;)
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Hanna

    I think it would be a great a idea to put a link to the faq and
    component page on the front page. I'll see if I can find a spot to link
    to the main page on the query page too.

    Normally what I do is package up changes to the kernel bugzilla into an
    rpm and then hand that to OSDL to install. I currently have a few other
    changes pending too so I will include the above updates as well. I was
    thinking of building a new rpm sometime in the first week or two of
    January - after the holidays when I would be around more- if that is not
    too late.

    Jon

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:4.487 / U:1.088 seconds]