    SubjectRe: Dedicated kernel bug database
    --On Friday, December 20, 2002 09:09:31 AM -0600 Jon Tollefson <kniht@us.ibm.com> wrote:

    > There is also a link to it on the query page - the Components label.
    > Basically its a link to
    > http://bugzilla.kernel.org/describecomponents.cgi
    > We could put a link to it on the main page or elsewhere too if that
    > would be more convenient. It would be easy enough to write a page to
    > show all the component owners in one shot too if desired.
    >
    > Jon

    Hi Jon,

    A link to this on the home page would be great. Also if you
    could add the FAQ I wrote im sure people would appreciate it. Also
    if you could add links back to the home page from the query page
    that would be cool ;)

    Thanks.

    Hanna

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:0.369 / U:59.384 seconds]