    SubjectRe: Freezing.. (was Re: Intel P6 vs P7 system call performance)
    Date
    > > This forthcoming BK-related flamewar falls in to category 1, I.E. is
    > > not a 2.6 feature :-)
    >
    > I don't understand why BK is part of the conversation. It has nothing to
    > do with it. If every time I post to this list the assumption is that it's
    > "time to beat larry up about BK" then it's time for me to get off
    > the list.
    > I can understand it when we're discussing BK; other than that, it's pretty
    > friggin lame. If that's what was behind your posts, Alan, there is an
    > easy procmail fix for that.

    My interpretation was that that is what he meant. If I was wrong, I
    appologise.

    I was trying to point out in an amusing way that a repeat of the BK
    flamewar we've seen on LKML was inappropriate.

    John.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:2.529 / U:0.044 seconds]