    SubjectRe: Freezing.. (was Re: Intel P6 vs P7 system call performance)
    Date
    > > I was trying to point out in an amusing way that a repeat of the BK
    > > flamewar we've seen on LKML was inappropriate.
    >
    > I got the joke but I don't have a US postal address 8)

    Eh??? US postal address? What!? Now I am really confused.

    > More seriously we have defect tracking now - > bugzilla.kernel.org
    > We have an advanced scalable groupware communication environment (email)
    >
    > How the actual patches get applied really isnt relevant. I know Linus
    > hated jitterbug, Im guessing he hates bugzilla too ?

    I don't like bugzilla particularly, it's too clunky, and it's
    difficult to check that you are not entering a duplicate bug when the
    database gets too big. Maybe that's just my opinion, though. Maybe I
    should write a better bug tracking system...

    John.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:0.023 / U:32.216 seconds]