    SubjectRe: How to do -nostdinc?
    On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 11:06:41PM +1100, Keith Owens wrote:
    > The second format is simpler but there have been reports that it does
    > not work with some versions of gcc. I have been unable to find a
    > definitive statement about which versions of gcc fail and whether the
    > problem has been fixed. Anybody care to provide a definitive
    > statement?

    When the problem appeared, it turned out to be an incorrectly configured
    and/or built gcc installation. (therefore, by definition, not a kernel

    I believe the reporter of the problem subsequently fixed his compiler

    I do, however, think we need to lobby the gcc people to get the
    "depreciated" status of -iwithprefix reversed - it is a simple solution
    to an otherwise disgusting amount of grep/awk/sed.

    Russell King ( The developer of ARM Linux

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:0.019 / U:22.960 seconds]