    SubjectRe: pci-skeleton duplex check
    On 13 Dec 2002, David S. Miller wrote:
    > On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 17:18, Donald Becker wrote:
    > > Or perhaps recognizing that when someone that has been a significant,
    > > continuous contributer since the early days of Linux
    > Until you learn to play nice with people and mesh within the
    > fabric of Linux development, I adamently do not classify you
    > as you appear to self-classify yourself. You don't contribute,
    > you sit in your sandbox and then point fingers at the people who
    > do know how to work with other human beings and say "see how much
    > that stuff sucks? well my stuff works, nyah!"
    > If Linux itself is worse off and went backwards in time for a while...

    The development criteria used to be technically based, and that is still
    the public statement. Now, as your statement makes clear, working code
    is an irrelevant criteria.

    You comments immediately moved the subject from the technical merit and
    correctness of the code to an ad hominem attack. The facts, and the
    code, clearly show the long term interaction and contribution. In most
    cases the code and interfaces we are talking about were written and
    defined by me throughout the past decade.

    Donald Becker
    Scyld Computing Corporation
    410 Severn Ave. Suite 210 Scyld Beowulf cluster system
    Annapolis MD 21403 410-990-9993

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:0.047 / U:33.852 seconds]