    SubjectRe: kconfig (gkc): patch & help about Makefile
    Hi,

    > > > and if not too many people complain, it would be far easier for me to send
    > > > it on to Linus. :)
    > >
    > > OK, I will send you a patch as soon as I would have finished to work on the
    > > Makefile...
    >
    > Please post it also to lkml, I'd really prefer to people see it and
    > comment on it. Did you have any feed back so far?

    Well, I have managed to successfully modify the Makefile. I separated the 2
    target as you wanted to. I have written a patch for you and Sam Ravnborg.

    Nevertheless, I have a small problem: I did not manage to use gcc rather than
    g++ in the Makefile. This has a side effect: libglade can not connect signals
    to the GUI (because it uses symbol names for doing the binding and symbol
    decoration is not the same between C & C++).
    I need help for this problem.

    > bye, Roman

    Thanks, Romain.
    --
    Romain Lievin, aka 'roms' <roms@lpg.ticalc.org>
    Web site <http://lpg.ticalc.org/prj_tilp>

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:0.026 / U:0.012 seconds]