    SubjectRe: kconfig (gkc): patch & help about Makefile

    > > > and if not too many people complain, it would be far easier for me to send
    > > > it on to Linus. :)
    > >
    > > OK, I will send you a patch as soon as I would have finished to work on the
    > > Makefile...
    > Please post it also to lkml, I'd really prefer to people see it and
    > comment on it. Did you have any feed back so far?

    Well, I have managed to successfully modify the Makefile. I separated the 2
    target as you wanted to. I have written a patch for you and Sam Ravnborg.

    Nevertheless, I have a small problem: I did not manage to use gcc rather than
    g++ in the Makefile. This has a side effect: libglade can not connect signals
    to the GUI (because it uses symbol names for doing the binding and symbol
    decoration is not the same between C & C++).
    I need help for this problem.

    > bye, Roman

    Thanks, Romain.
    Romain Lievin, aka 'roms' <>
    Web site <>
    "Linux, y'a moins bien mais c'est plus cher !"

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:0.044 / U:61.412 seconds]