SubjectRe: kconfig (gkc): patch & help about Makefile
Hi,

> > > and if not too many people complain, it would be far easier for me to send
> > > it on to Linus. :)
> >
> > OK, I will send you a patch as soon as I would have finished to work on the
> > Makefile...
>
> Please post it also to lkml, I'd really prefer to people see it and
> comment on it. Did you have any feed back so far?

Well, I have managed to successfully modify the Makefile. I separated the 2
target as you wanted to. I have written a patch for you and Sam Ravnborg.

Nevertheless, I have a small problem: I did not manage to use gcc rather than
g++ in the Makefile. This has a side effect: libglade can not connect signals
to the GUI (because it uses symbol names for doing the binding and symbol
decoration is not the same between C & C++).
I need help for this problem.

> bye, Roman

Thanks, Romain.
--