SubjectRe: Bugzilla bug tracking database for 2.5 now available.

Jeff Garzik wrote:
>> >The bugs assigned to me are all in the 'open' state, with no
>> >obvious way to change them to 'assigned'.
>> There's a radio button just below the additional comments box,
>> "Accept bug (change status to ASSIGNED)". Then hit Commit.
>That would be the obvious way, but that option is not presented to me :)
>Look at ;-)

Hmm....Interesting. I looked at your bugs and I see the radio buttons
to accept the bugs and move them to the ASSIGNED state. Maybe there is
something wrong with your Bugzilla profile. I will ask Jon to look
into this. Thanks for letting us know.