SubjectRe: Bugzilla bug tracking database for 2.5 now available.
>> Hmmm ... I'm not sure that being that restrictive is going to help.
>
> Yes it is unless you create toplevel categories for bugs that
> are occuring on non-official kernel trees.

This is now done, in response to your original comments.

> Look, if #1 and #2 would have been posted to linux-kernel instead,
> the fact is that before I woke up and hit my email box SOMEONE ELSE
> would have responded and even sent that person a patch.

Right, but look at the flip side ... once that bug has been logged
in bugzilla, the person who would have emailed lkml now has an easily
searchable interface, and could have found the bug, found out what the
patch for it was, and fixed it themselves, without ever bothering you,
lkml, or anyone. I'm not saying that'll happen 100% of the time, but
it should help overall ... will just take a short period whilst data
builds up.

M.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:0.568 / U:0.284 seconds]