SubjectRe: Non-blocking lock requests during the grace period

Guess you are right. I was just worried that this code does not become
active for any other case than the one we were trying to fix.
We should also return when called from test as it should be non-blocking.
Then we do have the problem with UNLOCKs so we
have two choices: either fix the caller or just check for either lock or
test and block. I rather the last one.

Juan

| | Trond Myklebust |
| | <trond.myklebust@|