    SubjectSupport for Mount Rainier / Packet Writing
    Hi all.

    Now that feature freeze is just around the corner I would like to ask
    you if we will get support for packet writing in the 2.6/3.0 kernel. It
    would be especialy nice to have support for Mount Rainier which enables
    easy use of CD-RWs and that would help people (especially newbies) that
    use CD-RWs a lot.

    There are some patches from Jens Axboe that are available here:

    Are patches these OK for this or would support have to be completely

    Thanks in advance for any information about this important feature for
    many people.

    Live long and prosper!

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:0.017 / U:65.956 seconds]