    SubjectRe: BK MetaData License Problem?
    > I just checked and
    > the word 'privacy' does not occur on that page at all.
    > While I understand BK need for a license to publish the metadata, then
    > I'd be a lot more comfortable with a written guarantee restricting the
    > use to the logging site or similar.

    We're happy to say we won't sell or publish the material in any way
    *other* than the openlogging web pages. I'm not sure what good that
    does, the cat is out of the bag on the web pages so I can't imagine
    a market for the data which is freely available, but if you are worried,
    propose some language, we'll shove it in the above web page if the
    language is reasonable (i.e., doesn't preclude openlogging itself).
    Larry McVoy lm at

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:0.021 / U:57.320 seconds]