    SubjectRe: New BK License Problem?
    [ Ccs trimmed ]

    Ingo Molnar wrote:
    > just wondering where the boundary line is. Eg. if i started working on a
    > versioned filesystem today, i'd not be allowed to use BK. I just have to
    > keep stuff like that in mind when using BK.

    Worse yet, assuming you work for a sufficiently large company,
    your license is void if or as soon as anybody works in that
    company's name on something BKS (or any legal successor of
    them *) considers as competition.

    (* I'm not a lawyer, but I'm not sure if GPLing BK in the last
    moment before, say, bankruptcy, would really work.)

    - Werner