SubjectRe: New BK License Problem?
> > Distributions do not *SELL* CVS, they distribute CVS.
>
> Of course they sell CVS. I give them money, they give me a CD, that CD
> has CVS on it.

That's your opinion. That's not our opinion.

> Yeah I understand what your intent is and I'm not flaming you. I have a
> problem with the wording in that claus. Unfortunately you're not a
> lawyer so your stated intent means little, it's the language in the
> license that has meaning.

We're not changing the wording in the license just because you have a
problem with it. Unless some lawyer wants to explain to me why this
wording doesn't do what I want it to do, and unless I actually believe
they are operating in the best interests of BitMover, the language
stands as it is.

Unless you are competing with us you have no reason to be worried.
--
---