    SubjectRe: New BK License Problem?
    > > Distributions do not *SELL* CVS, they distribute CVS.
    >
    > Of course they sell CVS. I give them money, they give me a CD, that CD
    > has CVS on it.

    That's your opinion. That's not our opinion.

    > Yeah I understand what your intent is and I'm not flaming you. I have a
    > problem with the wording in that claus. Unfortunately you're not a
    > lawyer so your stated intent means little, it's the language in the
    > license that has meaning.

    We're not changing the wording in the license just because you have a
    problem with it. Unless some lawyer wants to explain to me why this
    wording doesn't do what I want it to do, and unless I actually believe
    they are operating in the best interests of BitMover, the language
    stands as it is.

    Unless you are competing with us you have no reason to be worried.
    --
    ---