SubjectRe: loadlin with 2.5.?? kernels
which version of loadlin does this patch?
Hans Lermen changed the gdt structure in version 1.6b to enable it to
boot a win4lin-enabled kernel - he also changed things recently (1.6c)
to boot kernels of between 0.5 &1.5Mb compressed.

(IF I sat down for half an hour I could comment better.. but you
probably know the answer straight-off anyway :-))
Bob Hall

In article <m1bs5in1zh.fsf@frodo.biederman.org>, Eric W. Biederman
<ebiederm@xmission.com> writes

--