SubjectRe: Bitkeeper outrage, old and new

I visited:

clicked on products, then clicked on downloads & status, and then
clicked on the link to the free use license, which links to:

Presumably this can be considered a typical way to navigate through
the site.

The license I was presented with was the BitKeeper License version
1.37, 02/18/02. This does not include the clause about the license
being unavailable to people who are developing a competing product to

I pointed this out to you in a private E-Mail, but I didn't receive a
response - I think it is very confusing for people to believe that
they are licensed to use the product, only to later be told that they
are not.