    SubjectRe: Listmaster request: Blacklist
    > I've adjusted my procmail filters now, still people using web archives
    > suffer from Richard's ignorance of the technical charta, his bad
    > trolling and offending everyone on the list. As his previous posts
    > have been of a similar "quality" I'd like to request blacklisting him
    > from the vger list.

    Oh, yes, get the reason through censorship :))) That's a very
    ethic way of doing things. Hey, how about blacklisting all people you
    don't like from vger? If you don't like RMS posts, you have ALL right
    to blacklist him from YOUR system. Censorship on vger will do no good
    to Linux. Freedom doesn't get its way through censorship. Fascism do.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.036 / U:1.736 seconds]