    SubjectRe: Listmaster request: Blacklist
    On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 13:27, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
    > Hi Matti, hi Dave,
    >
    > I've adjusted my procmail filters now, still people using web archives
    > suffer from Richard's ignorance of the technical charta, his bad
    > trolling and offending everyone on the list. As his previous posts
    > have been of a similar "quality" I'd like to request blacklisting him
    > from the vger list.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Christoph
    > -

    <rant on>

    Not for nothing, lists are for discussion. PERIOD. I didn't see a label
    that said, "This is a *technical* discussion list only. Only post
    *technical* discussions here." If that were the case, you would be
    blocking THIS post and all of the people posting to it as well. This
    discussion is HIGHLY not of the technical nature, and *YOU* started it.
    So getting back to what Alan said, "If you think
    rms should be blacklisted I'd like to propose you are blacklisted too
    for being dangerously naiive" And IMO, also for being so very
    illogical. Also you would be blocking half of the people posting to
    this list because a good deal of the posts to this list could be
    considered "not technical" or "not related to the linux kernel." The
    email client gods made filters for a reason, to block things *YOU* don't
    like, and honestly it seems that *YOU* are the only person complaining.

    <rant off>

    -
    To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel"
    in

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.021 / U:0.212 seconds]