    SubjectRe: Listmaster request: Blacklist
    Offending everyone? That's interesting, I found his points perfectly
    valid.

    If he's no longer bothering you, why do you feel a need to shut everyone
    else out from a valid argument, too? Other people who don't like it are
    just as capable of using procmail.

    On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

    > Hi Matti, hi Dave,
    >
    > I've adjusted my procmail filters now, still people using web archives
    > suffer from Richard's ignorance of the technical charta, his bad
    > trolling and offending everyone on the list. As his previous posts
    > have been of a similar "quality" I'd like to request blacklisting him
    > from the vger list.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Christoph
    > -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.048 / U:0.928 seconds]