SubjectRe: Listmaster request: Blacklist
On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 18:27, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> Hi Matti, hi Dave,
>
> I've adjusted my procmail filters now, still people using web archives
> suffer from Richard's ignorance of the technical charta, his bad
> trolling and offending everyone on the list. As his previous posts
> have been of a similar "quality" I'd like to request blacklisting him
> from the vger list.

Do you have the right to make that decision for them ? Is that any
different from a government deciding what you don't need to hear or a
corrupt police state dictator trying to hide things[1] 8). If you think
rms should be blacklisted I'd like to propose you are blacklisted too
for being dangerously naiive 8)
Alan
[1] say for example
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/10/09/1034061258269.html