SubjectRe: kexec for 2.5.44 (Who do I send this to?)
On 19 Oct 2002, Eric W. Biederman wrote:

> The kexec code has gone through a fairly decent review, and all known bugs
> are resolved. There are still BIOS's that don't work after you have
> run a kernel but that is an entirely different problem.
>
> My real question: With Linus off on vacation my real question is who
> should I send this to?

I believe Linus explicitly said he wasn't going to tell anyone, which
means we're back to the days of "through it on the list over and over
until someone admits to seeing it." Or send it to everyone who might be
willing to push it to Linus when he gets back.

By not accepting stuff at this point I would guess that the defacto freeze
is here. Hope I'm wrong, there is some good stuff which would be ready by
Oct 31.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
CTO, TMR Associates, Inc