    SubjectRe: [Linux-fbdev-devel] fbdev changes.
    On Son, 2002-10-13 at 22:27, James Simmons wrote:
    > The final changes to the fbdev layer are at hand. One of the last
    > changes I wanted to purpose was to create a console driectory in
    > drivers/video and move all console related stuff into that directory.
    > The next step was to move the dri stuff into that directory with the agp
    > code possible. The questions I have is should we move the agp code over to
    > that directory. Should the DRI code move over directly or should we move
    > DRI driver specific code into the same directory as the fbdev driver
    > directories? For example in aty directory we have all the ati framebuffer
    > and ATI dri code. What do you think?

    Wouldn't that complicate merges between the kernel and DRI CVS? At any
    rate, I think discussion related to the DRI should take place on

    XFree86 and DRI project member / CS student, Free Software enthusiast

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.036 / U:9.100 seconds]