SubjectRe: Strange load spikes on 2.4.19 kernel
On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 03:40:51AM -0500, Joseph D. Wagner wrote:
> Does anyone besides me notice that the more Dave and I argue the longer
> and longer the list of extenuating circumstances gets in order for Dave
> to continue to be right?
> In this email, I'm not right if the data is on separate partitions.
> Dave, do you realize how many people, despite advice to the contrary,
> put everything on one honk'in / partition? For all those people, I'm

There are enough managers to put up with without asinine browbeating
about a feature whose design is already done and implementation
underway not being implemented, posted, and merged yet.

If this is not happening fast enough for your tastes you should write
the code yourself instead of hounding those actually doing it.

I don't have time for this.

*plonk*

Bill

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.057 / U:0.308 seconds]