    SubjectRe: Bitkeeper outragem, old and new
    On Sun, 13 Oct 2002, Richard Stallman wrote:

    > If the latest outrage brings the spirit of the non-free Bitkeeper
    > license into clear view, perhaps that will be enough to convince the
    > developers of Linux to stop using Bitkeeper for Linux development.

    What would be even better is if it convinced free software people
    to develop a tool as good as, or better than, Bitkeeper.

    Until such a tool exists I'll tolerate Bitkeeper's licensing, since
    my use of bitkeeper seems to increase rather than decrease the amount
    of free software that's available.

    Current spamtrap: <a href=mailto:""></a>

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.025 / U:15.420 seconds]