> "What do you mean, 'don't use proc'?" (Since I already had done it).
> He pointed out that it was old and crufty, and already over-abused. He
> suggested that I write my own fs to do it.
> So I did. It was easy. I blatantly ripped off ramfs, and it worked.

One little problem I have with driverfs (and with the whole "everything
is a filesystem" idea) is that the infrastructure just isn't ready for
it yet.

For example, driverfs_create_dir(). That has no driverfs-specific
content at all. It's 100% mucking with VFS internals.

The more cut-n-paste-filesystems we create, the harder it all gets
to maintain. We need a library layer which simplifies and abstracts
these operations. (Says me, looking at you-know-who :)