SubjectRe: Hardware Inventory [was: Re: ISA slot detection on PCI systems?]
On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Greg KH wrote:

> dietHotplug, a _very_ tiny implementation of /sbin/hotplug which is was
> created exactly for the initramfs stage:

which reminds me of another initramfs issue. I noticed you included
dietlibc in the diethotplug (hence the name I guess), but has any
decision been made yet as to what's going to be chosen as an
initlibc/klibc ?

There are several small libc's out there, but I've not seen any
discussion either for or against any of them.