On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Chris Ricker wrote:

> That's fine, but there's a major problem with your scheme. What happens
> with all the stuff for which no one is listed in MAINTAINERS?

I have to admit that personally I've always found the MAINTAINERS file
more of an irritation than anything else. The first place _I_ tend to look
personally is actually in the source files themselves (although that may
be a false statistic - the kind of people I tend to have to look up aren't
the main maintainers at all, but more single driver people etc).

It might not be a bad idea to just make that "mention maintainer at the
top of the file" the common case.

Linus

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:15    [W:0.433 / U:0.172 seconds]