    SubjectRe: new photos from my party!

    On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, William Scott Lockwood III wrote:

    > That's hardly fair. Some of us use Outlook for a reason (my address is a
    > Spam trap that only lets in what I actually want to read). I can see trying
    > to keep out Spam, but blaming Outlook is not the solution.

    oh.. and spamming over 3000 peoples mailboxes again and again with the
    virus and the mails from this "exchange-virus-scanner-thingies" is ok
    just because outlook is stupid enough to execute uuencoded win32 binarys?
    people that cannot get their firewalls to run correcty even can't get mail
    from this list cause of ECN activated. (imho)

    just name a reason why helping such crappy software surviving is a good
    supporting dirty workarouds doesn't help a bit fixing problems/bugs... it
    only makes them usual an so nobody will fix it.

    thanks.. but i think this is OT.. so i stop here

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:15    [W:0.420 / U:68.872 seconds]