SubjectRe: unresolved symbols __udivdi3 and __umoddi3
First of all I would like to thank all the people that responded to my
mail. Unfortunately the numbers I am using are not restricted to
powers of two so I could not simply shift the data. I have decided to
use the div64.h solution and it seems to work well.

I have looked at this header file and I do not understand the asm
syntax.

In particular the only x86 div instruction I know only returns a 32 bit
div result. Because I don't understand the div64 header I cannot
see how a 64 bit result is calculated.

I also tried this header in a regular application. This failed to return
the modulus although it works in a module.

Is this asm syntax documented anywhere ?

Thanks Again

Simon.