    SubjectRE: Linux console at boot
    Date

    > If all else fails, try a scan converter and a VCR with a
    > decent freeze-frame
    > capability.

    Well, I imagine if this problem gets released with 2.4.18 there will
    probably be someone
    that has such a rig already to troubleshoot it :-)

    If nobody else runs into it, I will likely hook it up with a serial
    console and record the output on a different machine. There were
    plenty of SCSI changes in pre7. I backed out the rather harmless
    looking change in the aic7xxx driver with no luck so I am guessing it
    was something in the generic scsi stuff that broke the ability to find
    the disk.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:15    [W:0.022 / U:61.012 seconds]