SubjectRe: CML2-2.1.3 is available
Horst von Brand <>:
> Whatever happened to "Do exactly as CML1 does; leave fixes and extensions
> for later"? If you put the kitchen sink into it, it _won't_ go into the
> standard kernel.

If you stick to the CML1-equivalent facilities, you'll get almost
CML1-equivalent behavior. It's "almost" partly because the hardware symbols
have more platform- and bus-type guards than they used to -- but mostly
because I have not emulated the numerous CML1 bugs.

The people cannot delegate to government the power to do anything
which would be unlawful for them to do themselves.
-- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"