    SubjectRe: Configure.help editorial policy
    Hi!

    > Nice, but - as Eric pointed out - there are many options where the
    > "available as module" text actually contains a module name, which
    > causes problems and makes your proposition insufficient for our needs.
    > A complete solution would require serious changes which Eric doesn't
    > want to introduce into a stable version.

    That "module" help text deserves to *die*. Explanation of modules
    should be provided *once* in CONFIG_MODULES.
    Pavel
    --
    (about SSSCA) "I don't say this lightly. However, I really think that the U.S.
    no longer is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy." --hpa