    SubjectRe: IBMs LVM ?
    > At least the IBM guys seem interested in listening and taking
    > code/suggestions from the community. There was a fairly productive BOF
    > at OLS a couple of months ago. Thats a lot more than we can say about
    > the current LVM.

    I've been taking LVM patches into -ac via Joe and the impression I get
    is that they are working sanely and sensibly towards cleaning up the
    existing LVM code. It certainly isnt a trivial job to take any piece of
    code and make it excellent, and I am sure they would benefit from productive
    help and patches

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:03    [W:0.022 / U:2.284 seconds]