    SubjectRe: [OT] New Anti-Terrorism Law makes "hacking" punishable by life in prison

    On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Alan Cox wrote:

    > > > If this passes, everyone working in computer security can be arrested and thrown in prison for life. In addition, people such as Kevin Mitnick can be thrown
    > > > back in prison even though they have already paid for their crime (double jeopardy?).
    > > >

    > Cuba is within small boat distance. I thought it was going to be twenty
    > years before the direction changed, now Im not so sure
    > -
    I have been told of people covering this destance by swin, I do not know
    if it is true, but a seawolf told me that from USA to cuba should
    be easier to go. :).

    I was thinking to Richelieau princip:
    Fare una legge e non farla rispettare significa
    autorizzare il contrario.
    (sorry, unable to translate in english, it is something like if you say a
    law, and you are not
    forcing people to respect it, people are allowed by law to do the
    Do you think Americans are considering this moral aspect?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:03    [W:0.022 / U:15.864 seconds]