    Subjectblock device driver + ext2
    I'm working with a block device driver. If I try to
    write into the device using the block_write function
    and I read after with block_read the behaviour is
    fine. I can flush the buffers and the driver works ok.
    But if I make a ext2 file system on the device I have
    problems. If I copy one file to the new file system
    and after I compare the two file, the command doesnt
    give any diferences, but when I flush the buffers and
    the cache pages the cp command gives me a lot of
    differences. If I only flush the cache pages it works

    I dont know if I'm forgetting something respect the
    way the ext2 file system works.
    I hope help. Thanks.

    Do You Yahoo!?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:03    [W:0.020 / U:42.484 seconds]