    SubjectVM or Netscape problem?
    This could be a long standing bug as it is difficult to reproduce.
    Periodically Netscape(4.75) will tell me that it cannot find anybody,
    including my mail server. This is after it has already been there in the
    same session. Quitting Netscape and restarting fixes the problem. When I
    see this and think to look at free, I find that I am just into swap a
    few Mb. I'm wondering if VM could be kicking out part of Netscape and
    not getting it back (in time). I have also had the box lockup switching
    back to X from a text VT and the problems could be related.
    Currently on pre12.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:03    [W:0.019 / U:43.824 seconds]