    SubjectRe: Linux 2.4.10-pre11
    On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 12:11:56PM -0400, Alexander Viro wrote:
    > the rest. Andrea, could you send it to me? In particular, I'm deeply
    > suspicious about changes in blkdev_put() in case of BDEV_FILE.

    of course, for the record you can also find it in the ftp area all
    splitted out, but I've no problem to send it via email too.

    Quite frankly the BDEV_* handling was and is a total mess IMHO, even if
    it was written by you ;), there was no difference at all from many of
    them, I didn't fixed that but I had to check all them on the differences
    until I realized there was none. I also think the other things you
    mentioned (besides the inode pinning bug, non critical) are not buggy
    (infact I never had a single report), but well we'll verify that in
    detail ASAP.

    Andrea

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:03    [W:0.023 / U:33.812 seconds]